skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Find the answers to some common questions from our customers.

  • What is the bank's routing number?
    • 101114947
  • How do I report a lost or stolen debit card?
    • Please call 1-800-523-4175
  • How do I report a lost or stolen credit card?
    • Please call 1-800-423-7503
  • How do I report fraudulent activity or confirm transactions on my debit card?
    • Please call 1-800-327-8622.
  • How do I change my address?
    • Stop by any branch to complete an Address Change Form or print the form and complete before you come to the bank.
  • How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
  • How do I enroll in Online Banking?
    • Go to the Home Page and click on Personal in the login box. Then click the Enroll link to apply.
  • What is Chip Technology on my debit card?
Group Created with Sketch. !
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender