American State Bank and Trust Company > About > Careers
Join Our Team!
American State Bank & Trust employs nearly 150 people across 17 branches and is proud to be one of the largest banks in Kansas. Our employees know the value of integrity, customer service, teamwork, and reinvesting in our communities. Do you have a genuine desire to help others? Do you care about your community and the people in it? If so, your future starts here.
American State Bank is a locally-owned and managed community bank with three primary goals:
- To serve our customers through excellent customer service, fair rates and sound banking practices.
- To serve our communities through reinvestment and community partnerships.
- To serve our family of shareholders and employees through profitability and growth.
We invite you to learn more about our core values and apply today.
Employee Benefits & Perks
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans - Company pays 75% of the employees premium on employee-only coverage.
- 401(k) plan with ASBT match after first year.
- Generous Paid Time Off.
- Company-provided life insurance for employee and family (additional optional coverage available at low costs).
- Company-provided disability insurance.
- Flex benefit plans.
- Health Savings including company contribution.
- Optional cancer insurance.
- Optional Vision Insurance Plan.
Perks & Discounts:
- Casual Fridays.
- Training and Professional Development Opportunities.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Discounted banking services.
- YMCA membership discount (selected locations).
- Community Service Opportunities.
Stay current on opportunities by following us on LinkedIn. Your new career may be just around the corner.
American State Bank is an equal opportunity employer. American State Bank is part of American State Bancshares, Inc., a Kansas-based holding company.